DIY Earring Holder

1/25/2012

I always hated it, when I couldn't find my earrings in my jewelry box. So I decided to create a earring holder that looks great and its practical.
Follow this steps and you'll soon have your own earring painting :)
Step one: Buy a canvas and some ribbon. You can paint the canvas first if you want to, I decided to let it white and I bought some purple and a white ribbon with gold sprinkle on it.



Cut two pieces of ribbon in the length of you canvas plus 5 cm to fix it in the back.
I crossed over the purple ribbon three times.





Fix the ribbons at the rear.


And find a place in your room to hang up your masterpiece!


Now you've also decorated your room :)
If you want to see other DIY's click here for the ringhere for the chain-necklace and here for the bracelet!

Be creative!
ME

1 comment: