How to "purify" the wardrobe :)

1/28/2012


Yesterday we made a new experience, we sold our clothes at a flea market in Vienna. We thought it could be a good solution for our way too chubby closet, to lose some, well, "weight" :).
So we improvised a stand with my clothes horse and -voilá- we were ready to rock the "Mädelsflohmarkt" at the "Brut".
Here are some impressions of the evening!


The necklaces we sold

It's not the best shot of our lives :) ME





The bag I bought from I love Blossom

It was a nice experience and we learned a lot.
We'll certainly repeat it!!
ME

8 comments:

  1. Ehi thank you for your comment and for following me! You had a great idea and i love these pictures! They are artistic!! =D I follow you both here and on fb...if you want my fb page is http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wall-Of-StYle/275614792463555?ref=ts XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gr8 blog :)....Wanna follow each other with GFC, Twitter and Facebook ?

    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea & Good blog!!! Start following, hope you'll follow back!!! xoxo

    CHANEL WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY on WWW.ROCKANDFROCK.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw what a shame I was ill thatday - looks really nice at Brut!

    Kx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was in fact!! Hope you're well again :) <3

      Delete