DIY: Coco is back!

2/02/2012


I love sweaters, but sometimes I think they aren't that glamourous. 
And what has more glamour than Chanel, right?

So here a few steps to create your own beaded Coco Sweater, that's casual chic indeed!

First of all prepare a sweater or a shirt you want to embellish. I bought one at C&A in this wonderful apricot color. Then I bought some pearls to stitch on it.





For the C's I helped myself with a compass.




It took some time to stitch the pearls on, but I think it was definitely worth the work.
But take a look yourself at the final result.



Pics taken by my brother Max, Thank you! <3

Hope you enjoyed it!
Keep going. Stitch by stitch.
ME
Evelyn




7 comments:

  1. This is beyond amazing. I bought 20 dollars worth of buttons in the garment district and have yet to use them..... shame on me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love buttons I have a entire box of different ones <3 hehe

      Delete
  2. Nice DYI, I have to tray it ASAP, the result is awesome and it doesn’t seem so hard to do, thank you for the idea! You have an awesome blog by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sara, thanks, no it really isn't that hard!! Will follow your blog right away! :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. stunning dear..... follow each other

    ReplyDelete