One Lovely Blog Award

2/26/2012


Such an amazing day! The lovely Pauper fashionist assigned ME this sweet award.





The rules are to tell seven random facts about you and to name ten blogs you like.
So here the facts.

* I love white chocolate.

* Shoe addict.

* I can't stand more then 4 days with the same nail polish. 

* Love the Harry Potter books and movies.

* More a cat then a dog person, but I like dogs too.

* Started reading "Summer in the City" by Candace Bushnell yesterday (amazing!)

* I do love plants but they won't live very long around me.


And here are the Blogs I nominate.












THANK YOU again Pauper Fashionist :)


LOVE

ME
Eve



16 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! I'm the exact same way when it comes to my nail polish i change it at least every 3-4 days.

    thanks for awarding my as well ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations, dear. Enjoy the day:)

    http://www.styleundsein.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice idea!! Congrats, how lucky you are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same with regards to not being able to wear the same colour polish for longer then 3 consecutive days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Complimenti! Eccomi tra i tuoi followers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ..awww , thank you sweetie for an award :) I am a cat person as well !

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats!
    now following your lovely blog :)
    xx

    follow back? eyespyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I came across your blog and I have to say that I love it. It's such a nice and adorable blog, and I loved to read it:) I'm now following it=)
    hugs<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw thanks honey - you are too sweet! You'll have to give me the full review on Summer in the City - I've wanted to read it but haven't yet!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi my dear!!
    Thank you so much for the sweet comment and for following me!!!

    BAUTIFUL POST!!

    NOW I'M YOUR NEW FOLLOWER...!!!!! :) HOPE YOU CONTINUE VISITING MY BLOG...THERE IS A NEW NICE POST ON MISSONI'S FASHION SHOW <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg those shoes i want them
    beautiful post love it
    you have very interesting blog
    follow back please
    ♥ SadeeStyle ♥
    www.sadeestyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohh, congratz dear!! We just stumbled upon your blog and we love it!! So we're following you for sure! Hope you could drop by for our new blogpost sometime. ;) Can't wait for your next post!!

    Love,
    MLU the blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, so nice of you! I'll follow right back! <3

      Delete