NEON IT IS!

4/26/2012


We can't deny that neon is very big this season, earlier this year I posted about neon satchels and their comeback, but what I see this season is a very high contrast between the sweet pastel tones and the loud neon colors. I like them both! And so here I am with my neon shirt! :)













Blazer: Tally Wejil
Neon Shirt: New Yorker
Leggings: Tezénis
Boots: H&M




Well, it's definitely fun wearing neon!!
A other neon lover is Aminta from Amintasfashionblog, she is perfect!
Keep smiling ans sparkling!
ME
Eve

13 comments:

  1. Eve its adorable!! thank you so much for your collaboration... I love to see how each person shows their personality through the same trend... Much love... will post your look today on facebook <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos! black and yellow! perfect! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) yes it's a perfect spring match :) hehe

      Delete
  3. Love the second and the third pics, they're very cute! Love the yellow t-shirt too :-)
    xoxo
    G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo *wink* total cooler Blog und wunderschöne Fotos, einfach genial!
    liebe Grüße von deiner Studien und Blogger Kollegin Vicky :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallo meine liebe Vicky, danke dir :) Bin auch immer wieder auf deinem Blog um tolle Schnäppchen zu suchen (und zu finden) machst echt eine tolle Arbeit! <3

      Delete
  5. Wow is very nice this outfit in yellow and black!
    If you want check my blog I'm waiting for your comment! I follow you,want you follow me?

    infrontofthecloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love neon so, so much for this season. And I love how you pair neon and black<3
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love a flash of neon! Looks great with the black X

    ReplyDelete