White is Black is White

4/30/2012


Oh, I found some pics i took a while ago and then managed to forget they've even existed! :)
This are some pictures of me in my favorite T-Shirt and my beloved High-Wasited Jeans. 
Since I'm not super-skinny I wear always a longer jacket with high waisted pieces! ;)






The pics are a little bit out of season, since it was february when I took them and it was cold and freezing outside...I'm happy that that season is finally over!
By the way, I already posted this look on LB, maybe you can stop by and hype it! <3

ME
Eve


6 comments:

  1. amazing outfit! :) love the high-waist jeans!

    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great outfit! That shirt looks super cool and the all-together look is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the shirt :)
    following you, mind to follow back? thank you :)

    xx
    http://earlithaolivia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. uh la la! ich finde das Outfit wundervoll. und es passt doch immer, egal ob es gerade 'in' ist oder nicht!!
    steht dir fabelhaft. und WAS für haare! wow, ein Traum :> aber das hörst du sicherlich oft oder?

    jaa, ich bin auch froh, dass immerhin fast alles so halbwegs schon seinen platz gefunden hat :>
    manchmal unterschätzt man auch einfach, wieviel man an Sachen hat! aber immer wieder eine gute Gelegenheit, um
    mal wieder richtig auszumisten!

    ich wünsche dir einen schönen Abend.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!!!

    www.plussizesouthernlady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete