Modepalast

5/05/2012


Fashion, fashion, fashion...everywhere clothes, jewelry, purses, creative ideas and - well - fashion again.
That's the "Modepalast" in Vienna's museum for applied art, a wonderful exposition of the work from young designers.
I was there yesterday with my friend Julia and we definitely enjoyed the flair of the moment, strolling around the halls, breathing in different styles and ideas.
Here are some pictures I took.
Enjoy.














It was a wonderful evening!!!
Fashion is fun!

ME
Eve

4 comments:

  1. wonderful place!!!

    http://excurlythoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, everything looks amazing! I'm in love with those collars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice photos! if you want take a look at my blog...we can follow each other if you like it! i hope...kisses

    truelovecomesonlyinboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice pictures! if you want take a look at my blog...we can follow each other if you like it! i hope...kisses

    truelovecomesonlyinboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete