She's a lady

6/27/2012

Vienna is a lady. She can be very presumptuous at the time, but on the other hand she is beautiful, elegant and definitely a catch.
Since I'm not spending the summer in this wonderful city I realized I had to capture the last moments of my june in Vienna.
So here they are.



At first the Donauinselfest, a free three-day festival on the Danube island. It was great, we listened to the music of an austrian folk music legend, Hubert von Goisern and to the new and old songs of James Morrison.





For the occasion I braided the back of my hair upside down! (If you wonder how, here the tutorial.)

The gals and me.



Also I went to the "Mdlsflhmrkt" at the brut. Another vintage market! :)
I bought a ring, a necklace and a bracelet! 


At the way home I saw a splendid rainbow, it made my day!


Bye Vienna.
See you soon.
ME
Eve

6 comments:

  1. I'm going to Vienna next August! I'll share with you my impressions!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! that would be amazing!!! you'll see, the city is very beautiful!!! <3

      Delete
  2. yes. of course i would like to follow each other.i'm starting now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bellissime foto e bellissimo viaggio!! :)

    www.nuagerose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie!!! Ma non era un viaggio :) Vivo a Vienna da ormai 6 anni! :) É bellissimaaaaaa! :)

      Delete