Vintage-Market-Love

6/18/2012

I simply adore the vintage markets in Vienna. 
Exspecially on sundays...on this lazy day people can meet and eat, drink and share their passion for vintage and fashion.
Yesterday I went to the FLHMRKT, a put-together of three major markets very known in the Vienna fashion scene. It was really nice, the weather was amazing, the music was good and the people fashionable as always!
So here are a few pics, I couldn't make more...it was way too hot :).











The last market was in January, it was the market I sold the clothes I didn't wear anymore . The girls of the market managed to tape a nice video! Take a look!!

It was a wonderful sunday afternoon, thanks to the market...and the delicious waffle :)

ME
Eve

1 comment:

  1. Wow, looks like they were selling really awesome stuff there!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete