Anniversary

7/19/2012

It's been a year that I posted my first outfit on Lookbook.
At first I was very intimidated by all the fashionistas and cool looking people on the website and it took me a long time taking the decision to join.
I don't look like a model, most of the other girls do. 
But then I decided to try...
Because there's nothing wrong with trying.
Now it's been a year and I am very glad that I've token that decision.
Here are my anniversary pictures.








Dress: Zara
Sandals: Forever21
Necklace: Vintage Market

I love the hat. It was a gift from my boyfriend last year in Croatia.
Wish you all a wonderful weekend! <3 
Please step by and like my FB page! :)

Be courageous! 
ME
Eve

9 comments:

  1. I am simply in love with your dress & sandals, so fabulous!

    http://glamourxkills.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing outfit! :)





    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute dress! love it :)

    yes sure, I'd love to follow each other :D

    My Random Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I haven't posted on lookbook yet, but I've recently starting adding outfits to chictopia :)

    xx,
    LLE
    http://living-learning-eating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Thank you for following my blog on GFC! Follow yours back now! Let me know once you follow me on bloglovin too, that way I’ll follow you back there as well!

    Have a nice day, xoxo lorena

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute outfit! Love it <3 Thanks for stopping by Simplicity Photography! Following <3
    alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    simplicityportrait.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete