Freak out!

7/25/2012

Oh these days are pretty awesome! I had my first interview published today and I'm still squirrelly and excited! I can't believe it! And it gets even better! The editor of whatIwear.com asked me to contribute to their newsletter! I am very, very happy right now! :)
Here is an outfit i enjoy to wear lately! 








Shirt: New Yorker
Skirt: C&A
Jacket: Vintage


Here is the link to my first interviewLately also my brother (he takes my pictures) decided to join the lookbook community...so step by and visit his site!

And never forget:
FRAK OUT!

ME
Eve







5 comments:

  1. I loveeee those sunnies! Followed your blog! <3

    www.doseofsimplicity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit!!!


    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.com.es/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit a lot girl :)

    I like how you combine a dress with boots like that :)

    Love,

    J

    ReplyDelete