Meet Justyna G

7/04/2012

Once upon a time there was a girl who dreamed to become  a designer someday. 
And she did.
Her name is Justyna G, an Australian fashion designer with a great taste and sense of style.
Her creations are pretty and girly and playful...definitely an eye-catcher! 
But take a look yourself in her online-shop!
Here she is with some of her outfits!



Lately Justyna took an amazing vintage shoot with  the Photographer from Brooke Orchard Photography and I couldn't keep the pics back from you guys, they are amazing! 
But take a look yourself!





I adore the cut out heart shirt she designed! It's really lovely!!
Visit her blog! You'll like it!!!

ME
Eve



9 comments:

  1. I didn't know her, but she has some cute pieces :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her peplum dress...it's cute! :) thanks for commenting dear!

      Delete
  2. thank you for the nice comment sweetie!!

    I follow you now!!

    xoxo

    http://www.rebelission.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty retro designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comment on my blog! I would like to follow each other! I'll start on gfc and wait for you back :)
    http://southerngloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woww....such beautiful photos!! looove the peplum dress! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other? I promise I’ll follow you back!

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!!! I’m following you back now :)
      Sorry dear, but I canceled my FB account! Security issues, and unfortunately you haven't “bloglovin”, but if you decide to add it on your blog, please let me know, and we can follow each other there as well, it's an easier way to keep in touch <3
      Hope you're having a lovely week :)

      x♥x♥

      "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"



      Delete
  6. Thank you for commenting and visiting my blog! Like yours too! Ofcourse we can follow each other. Let me know once you follow me on gfc and bloglovin, that way I’ll follow you back on both! Waiting for you!

    Have a nice day, xoxo

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pictures ♥ and nice blog!
    I follow you now
    hope you follow me too ;)
    Ila.
    http://morethingsaboutfashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete