My No-Gos

7/17/2012

Like everyone else on this planet I have fashion no-gos too! Lately I had to write about them and I began to wonder and to think and I honestly just found three things I can't stand! 
So here they are!

First of all socks in ugly sandals. That's the worst! Followed by nude tights in sandals, that's also pretty bad!! You can wear socks and tights with sandals but it has to look like this:



Not like this!


Then my leggings-issue. I love leggings, especially in winter with nice boots and a great long shirt. A long one. But to wear leggings as pants is wrong...except you are a supermodel!



And last but not least...Crocs. I know the arguments, they are comfortable and bla, bla, bla...but I can't stand them. Only for little kids, then they are even cute. But not for grown ups. It's just wrong! :)




So that's my point of view! Which ones are your no-gos and why? :)

Love
ME
Eve

....I'm just thinking about the worst thing EVER...nude tights IN CROCS...I'll have nightmares... :) :)






9 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more! Love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes on 1 pic!

    http://www.lazyheelsblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha. nude tights in crocs - it sounds terrifying! great post!

    and thanks for stopping by, happy to follow you back. as soon as i set my facebook page, i'll find you there too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danke für dein Kommentar, ich folge dir via Facebook da ich kein G+ habe :(

    Dein blog geffält mir sehr und das Design ist sehr schön

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post and totally agree!
    Great blog you have, check mine if you like.

    http://justdailythings.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun post! I have a weird pet peeve about crocs and ugly socks with sandals too. AND the leggings as pants thing. I once wrote an English paper about it. I seriously...ugh! It's so bad.

    Totally following you! :)

    -Jenn
    asmallbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooooo true!!! Love this!

    Oliviamoone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete