Walk carefully in High Heels

8/18/2012


Yay! I got featured in the newsletter of the stylish What I Wear website! For the occasion I wrote a piece about my passion: shoes of course! Enjoy!



"Shoes are fabulous. End of story.
They say we are so obsessed with shoes, well it’s reasonable, because if we gain or lose weight, it’s the only parts of our body that stay in the same size are your feet. Personally, I adore high heels because they're magnificent...not only for the matter of size. High heels make every outfit look wonderful.

I like a pair of simple black heels, but sometimes I fancy quirky and mad-colored ones even more.
To create a unique outfit I always put everything on the shoes. Black and white becomes colorful with blue footwear. A dull outfit will look better the very first second you put high heels on. And have I mentioned about my latest obsession with studded loafers?...I adore them! They just *kaboom* mutate every boring outfit into a real kick-ass one!
The only colored footwear I consider as an absolute no-go are Crocs. I wouldn't even call them shoes! Yeah, I heard everything about how comfortable they are, but...Crocs, really? You'll look like a crazy spaceman gardening on them!
Anyway, to all other kind of shoes I say: treasure them, live in them, have plenty of them and wear them proud and high! And always remember that you are just like Cinderella: with the right footwear you can become a princess!
Wanna know the trick how to properly walk in high, high heels, it's pretty simple: very carefully! :)"


I really liked writing this piece! Hope you liked reading it too! :)


ME
Eve

P.S. Don't forget to enter my Giveaway!

18 comments:

  1. HA! I WAS HOPING FOR MORE TIPS THAN CAUTION, LOL!

    KISSES FROM:
    A SMALL BLOG WITH A BIG HEART :)
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES DAILY where fashion and food collide!
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess caution is the best recipe :) haha

      Delete
    2. Great shoes! Very nice neutral color.

      Delete
  2. Great shoes!! I have some problems with high heels jejejej kisses http://trendytips-trendygirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous outfit! i love the shoes so much :)

    Your blog is so beautiful, i followed! :)
    I really enjoy reading your posts,they're very interesting!
    I'm so excited to read more posts from you and gain more inspiration <3

    hope you have a fab day hun! ~ XO
    Chriissydollxo's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks fot stopping by at my blog. Yes, i would like following each other. i started ;) i looove these shoes and your wedge sneakers as well. i also have some of them and love them deeply ;)
    xoxo henny-paula
    http://hennypaula.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, they are awesome, especially for girls that arn't that tall (like I am ) :D hihi
      xoxo

      Delete
  5. of course! we can follow each other, im following you now, please follow back :)

    http://areyougonnabemygirl.tk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog! This post is awesome!
    Check out my blog, write your opinion and maybe...follow?
    Where are you from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. from italy but I live in vienna! :) you?

      Delete
  7. I love the neutral shoes! Gorgeous!
    Do you want to follow each other on bloglovin?
    Reply in my comments and I will do the same.
    http://untrucoudeux.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your feature! So exciting!
    And thanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog! Yes, of course I would like to follow each other!! I'm starting now and look forward to you following back!
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for visiting my blog :-) Definitely true about the powers of a vibrant coloured high heel - it work wonders! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. such gorgeous heels! thank you so much for your sweet comment. of course i'd love for us to follow each other! following you now.. stop by soon and follow back! xx

    ReplyDelete