Bags...

9/18/2012

I am dedicating todays post to all the bags out there...clutches, rucksacks, baguettes, bucket bags, doctor's bags, envelope bags, hobo and messenger bags, minaudieres and muffs, saddle and satchels, 
shoulder and sling bags...






They manage to add classy and flashy touches to every outfit. 
And honestly, what would we girls do without them? 
In my bag I have everything I need for surviving a day, and I don't mean just my credit card! :)

Which bag do you prefer?
And more important: what's IN your bag?







And for all the men out there: YES! WE DO NEED MORE THEN 1! :)

Source: Pinterest

P.S. I'm currently working on a new DIY!! It's coming soon!! :)

ME
Eve

23 comments:

  1. Love the cream clutch in the last picture! Can't wait to see the DIY!

    www.everydaywitharedhead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely selection ;)))

    www.lostinunderwear.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your selection and especially number 2 and 5 (what a blue !)
    my bag at the moment is a model by Zadig & Voltaire ... and what's in my bag ? all my life :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe we are all the same, aren't we? If you wanna know who a girl really is, look in her bag ;) hihi
      xx

      Delete
  4. I love the black MiuMiu one!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, she's adorable (I guess it's a she ;) )

      Delete
  5. Wow che bello il tuo blog.. e alcune borse sono spettacolari..
    Grazie mille del tuo commento..
    Ora ti seguo mi farebbe piacere se ricambiassi :)
    Un bacio

    http://elibiostyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. adoro la balenciaga
    xoxo mini nuni

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post!!! love your blog ;)
    i follow you now
    you can follow me if you want in:
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com
    kisses ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks patricia!!! Yes I want to follow back ;)
      xx

      eve

      Delete
  8. Certo che possiamo seguirci a a vicenda , comincio io e ti aspetto da me !

    ReplyDelete
  9. bags are the best!! one of my fav assesories!

    Im following, if you want to follow check my blog

    donnaiveh.blogspot.sk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I actually want different styles for fun, but the fourth bag pretty much captures what I want in an office bag. For casual wear, I always go for bohemian looking ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for the comment, of course we can follow each other! follow me with gfc and i do the same!xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want the 1st one!!! :-))
    xoxo

    http://www.invitationtoinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete