Fall...I can feel you

9/14/2012

It's kind of exciting when a new season begins...and I had to hold me back for a few weeks to write about fall...mainly because I didn't want to admit that, yes, it's autumn again...

The beginning of fall means a lot of things to me, first of all the hunt for the perfect winter coat, taking out the scarf collection once again, preparing my biker boots (and all my other winter shoes) for the new season and last but not least my birthday.

I found a lot of beautiful inspiration pictures and I realized: Fashion - effortless fashion - makes the beginning of the cold seasons tolerable. :)

So with this post I'm trying to inspire you and give you the strength to go on without needing a winter sleep.
:)










Are we ready gals? :)
I think we are!

ME
Eve

P.s. Take a look at my FB page! I made a whole album about fall fashion! <3

20 comments:

  1. Just love the fur coat! Sad that it will never get cold enough in this part of the US to ever wear :( Maybe one of these beautiful scarves though :)

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, I envy you, here the winters are way too cold! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi girl! Love the cozy looks! Thanks for commenting on my page, Suburb Chic. I appreciate it. I like your blog; it has a magazine-type feel, not the standard blog look.


    Brittany of @suburbchicblog

    ReplyDelete
  3. so good inspirations! i follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspirations!

    http://insofiashoes.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely ready, but I will always heart summer that little bit more. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. anything fur looks so fab for autumn!! such amazing photos, thanks for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm not ready at all... this september is so sunny in Paris... it's like "indian summer" :)
    by the way, your post is so sweet, i want to take a big cashmer scarf ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe!!! wow...in northern italy it isn't quite cold yet too...but it's better to be prepared :) xx

      Delete
  8. Definitely loving all of this fall inspiration. Fur, scarves and a good winter jacket are a must. Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right...fur is really a must this winter!! <3

      Delete
  9. I love those fur coat! Got to get at least one this season! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog and yes I'll love to follow each other. Following you now and waiting for you to follow back on my blog. Keep in touch through comment!

    http://www.wear2day.com/

    ReplyDelete