Blütezeit Berlin - Blossom Berlin

10/16/2012

Berlin is a gorgeous city filled with gorgeous people, so when you stumble across a person with gorgeous taste too, well, then you have hit the jackpot. I am talking about the designer Kristin Jacob.

Berlin ist eine atemberaubende Stadt mit atemberaubenden Menschen. Und wenn man da auf eine Person antrifft, die auch einen atemberaubenden Geschmack hat, naja dann kann nichts mehr schiefgehen. Das ist die Geschichte der Designerin Kristin Jacob.

Blütezeit Berlin is known for their beautiful Hoodies.


Since she was a teenager Kristin was intrigued to know how to make her own clothes, she practicly grew up sitting on her mothers sawing machine, trying to create something by pinning fabrics together. Quite few years later Kristin moved to Berlin to really learn what she always dreamed to be: a designer. She studied to become an assistend for fashion design and after her degree, she went to the Univerisity of Berlin where she studied fashion design as well. And it was about that time when she began to blossom, like her work did, so it stood to reason, that she named her label "Blossom Berlin - Blütezeit Berlin".

Schon als Mädchen saß Kristin gebannt an der Nähmachine ihrer Mutter und sah zu. Als sie diese dann zum ersten mal auch benutzen durfte, eröffnete sich für sie eine neue, spannende und vor allem bunte Welt. Mit 21 zog Kristin nach Berlin und besuchte dort die Universität wo sie Fashion Design studierte. Alles veränderte sich, nicht nur sie, sondern auch ihre Arbeit begann zu erblühen, so lag es nahe, dass sie ihr Label "Blütezeit Berlin" taufte.



Every piece is handmade, with attention to detail and high quality fabrics, mostly colorful, floral and eye-catching.

Jedes Teil wird einzeln angefertig, mit viel Liebe zum Detail. Ihre femininen Teile bestechen durch den bunten Farbenmix, die Blumendrucke sowie die hochwertige Qualität.




For Kristin designing it's not just a business. It's her passion, her life. And when you do something, that really comes from the heart it bears friuts, so Blütezeit Berlin is going to open their first store in Berlin. In the heart of the city, where Kristin and her label had blossomed.

Für Kristin ist designen nicht bloß Arbeit. Es ist ihre Leidenschaft, ihr Leben. Und wenn man etwas tut, das wirklich vom Herzen kommt, dann trägt dies auch Früchte. So kommt es, das Blütezeit Berlin im November ihren ersten Laden eröffnen. Im Herzen der Stadt, in der Kristin und ihr Label aufgeblüht ist.

ME
Evelyn

Visit the homepage and the facebook page of Blütezeit Berlin!
Store: Etsy & DaWanda.

43 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color on these outfits, especially the teal and hot pink - gorgeous!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post.
    Join my blog if you like.
    After I will be happy to join in yours.

    http://christinaeseyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. When one really has passion and the heart to do something, it does show =) I'm sure Kristina would prosper in her passion some day.

    http://diva-in-me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the tip! I love the pictures you showed! I am gonna check out her page!

    X

    http://lamirichen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Mann, das Cape ist so wunderbar! <3 Toller Post! :)

    Liebe Grüße,
    Saritschka.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the projects of this designer.
    I will be very greatful if you visit my blog and leave a comment.
    Kisses!

    http://herpassionisfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog you have here! :D
    Love it *
    Thanks for passing by.
    Now following you on GFC. Hope you follow me too :D

    http://chicmaria.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Love the hooded sweater dress!

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this pics!!!
    thank's for your comment in my blog!!!
    xoxo
    cristinatresserras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. La cappa fucsia è spettacolare!!! :)
    Un bacio!
    S

    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice post! Beautiful pictures.

    x

    www.chicksaboutfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi dear!i love your blog!if you want we can follow each other!i follow you i wait you on my blog!kiss

    danslavalise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that turtle neck sweater <3


    Follow me- I'll follow you back- let me know if you want to :)))

    ReplyDelete
  15. I liked
    agoratopronta.blogspot.com.br
    Beijos Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful designs :) Very creative an wearable !!

    ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. great blog!
    thanks for your visit! i follow you now:) and you???

    xoxo

    http://glamshion.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the blue hoodie!
    Following you! :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  19. love love love the collection!!!

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. love this <3
    p.s. follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing collection! Thank you for visiting my blog. I would love to follow each other. Following you now. Hope you will follow me back:-)
    hugs from New York,
    xx
    Ask Erena
    http://askerena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. yea... she looks pretty fantastic

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  23. looks absolutely great!

    -V.
    www.rightontheverge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Me likes! Cute colors she used :)
    I followed you, would be great if you followed me back!
    Xoxo!

    www.thisgirlneversleeps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely Blog:) Thanks for visiting me :) I follow you :) I hope you read my posts too :)


    Love,Nyt
    from
    BIG hair LOUD mouth

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love this! Those giant collars are amazing :)

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. It is so good to work with what we love to do!!! Congratulations to Kristin for her talent and congratulations to you to speak about her!

    Kisses,
    Cri.

    ReplyDelete
  28. great post, love first photo with black dress. do you like follow each other?
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete
  29. Yea She gives me good vibe too. I love everything abt BERLIN. :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. I got your comment on my blog about my nails, thanks! :) I followed you, follow back?

    http://www.trendyinsparkles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi! Thank you for passing by ^^ I would love to follow each other ! i am following you now with name Ana Abrunhosa (same icon :))
    And by the way, Berlin is on my placs to visit list! ahah
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'm going to Berlin in a couple of months :)

    Amazing photos, very inspirational collection!

    Xo, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  33. I want to meet Berlin so badly!
    Follow you, mind to follow back? :)

    http://petitsmorceauxdemoi.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love it!
    Follow back? http://prideandpedicure.blogspot.co.uk/

    Abbie xo

    ReplyDelete