Crazy Factory

11/05/2012

I've been very spoiled by my favorite brands lately. I already knew and loved Crazy Factory so when I recieved lovely Crazy Cash Points worth 30€, I was thrilled.

In den letzten paar Montaen bin ich wirklich verwöhnt worden, viele bekannte Brands haben mir eine "Kostprobe" zugeschickt. Auch  Crazy Factory. Schon einige Male hatte ich, zusammen mit meinem Bruder, bei Crazy Factory bestellt und war somit überglücklich als ich einen Gutschein im Wert von 30€ geschenkt bekam.

ME with the Crazy Factory Lip Tattoos.
Crazy Factory not only has piercings for man and woman in store, but also cute earrings, plugs and lots of jewelry. The greatest thing of all is the price. I've never thought it could be possible to get a good navelpiercing for less then 10€. Well, it is.

Crazy Factory haben eine große Auswahl an Produkten: Piercings, Schmuck, Tattoos, Plugs, und all das zu Hammer Preisen (Ohrringe ab 0,70€). 

Two cute earstuds, each pair 1,12€ // nosering
Crazy Factory thread bracelts.
The delivery is very fast (four workdays) and every piece is sealed in a little bag. Sometimes the ordering was a little bit confusing due to all the different shapes and sizes of piercings that Crazy Factory offers.

Das Paket kommt meistens echt schnell an (vier Werktage). Manchmal ist allerdings die Bestellung etwas mühsam, da Piercings ungefähr 100 verschiedene Größen und Breiten haben können. Wenn das allerdings gemanaged ist, kann man sich auf das Paket wirklich freuen.

Nosering, Threadbracelets and earrings from Crazy Factory // Studs

The Lip Tattoos are new in store and quite interesting. To apply them you have to cut the stencil, put it on the lip and moisten the paper back. The lips feel kind of weird but they look fierce. (In the first pic I have one of those Lip Tattoos).

Neu und auch sehr interessant sind die Lip Tattoos. Eine etwas andere Art von Lippenstift und sicherlich nicht Jedermanns Sache. Das Auftragen ist relativ kompliziert, man muss vorsichtig sein und die Lippen fühlen sich danach auch etwas komisch an, aber alles in allem ein toller Versuch und mal was Anderes. (Auf dem ersten Bild hab ich ein solches Lip Tattoo).

Crazy Lips // Navel Piercings

My brother discoverd the store few months ago since he started to wear plugs and loves to change them quite often. Here he is with his latest pair.

Mein Bruder hat Crazy Factory entdeckt, da er auf der Suche nach neuen Plugs war. Das ist er mit seinen Schwalbenplugs. 

The swallow // Max pulls the plugs off :)
So thank you Crazy Factory, it's been a pleasure!
Vielen Dank liebe Crazy Factory!

ME
Eve

34 comments:

  1. Love all items you show!!!
    Today in my blog, NAvy Coat by Zara
    Hope you like it
    kisses
    VOGUECITA
    http://voguecita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oláá
    ameeei todos os itens
    essas pulseiras são de maaaaaais
    estou te seguindo viiiu *---*

    grande beeeijo
    http://anywaybtfashion.blogspot.com.br/2012/11/spfw-ronaldo-fraga-street-style.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love getting jewelry in the mail! These are all great pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first photo of you is beautiful!

    NLxx
    www.my-changing-room.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the first picture is amazing! And the jewelry looks awesome! :)

    Xx, Saritschka.

    http://saritschka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful!

    X Jenny
    Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute accessories, love the gold nails too, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool swallow plugs- those lip tattoos sound very cool!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, the lip tattoo sounds interesting, I never tried that.
    Ear studs for 1,12€, you've got to be kidding me!? :o I think I need a new nosering anyway...

    P.S.: Dein Bruder hat ein Fingerstache!!!

    Follow the Royal Peach

    ReplyDelete
  10. Die Lippentatoos sehen interessant aus, wär aber eher nix für mich, denke ich...
    Sonst sehr schöne Sachen!

    Schau auch mal bei mir rein, würde mich freuen!
    LG
    Christiane
    http://bikelovin.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool bracelets! I know you commented on my blog asking if we could follow each other, I would love to, can we fan each others FaceBook pages? Mine is below. When you fan the page, just tell me and I will fan yours too! :D :D

    www.facebook.com/raindropsofsapphire

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Dear! I like your blog so much!
    I follow you now :)
    If you like follow me back

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this! So so so pretty <3
    Xoxoxo

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Que bonito el jersey.

    Besos

    http://rinconcreacion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now following you ;), follow me back ...
    Thanks for your comment !! ... Visit http://www.urbanfashionstylee.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing items!
    Thanks for your comment :)
    Sure I'd like to follow each other. I follow you now. Can you follow back?

    Would you like to enter my give-away?
    Info about it is all on my blog!

    x Elena
    www.donna-donna-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. i really love the pictures =)

    http://thefantasticfashionworld.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the look of the lip tattoos :) Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, I would love to follow each other :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. thank you for your comment on my blog.
    love your blog and i am your new follower

    xx
    ayres from http://ayrespradiptyas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi..
    thx for your comment
    i'm following you now..
    follow me back?

    http://voguemarcelino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. loving the stuff. Crazy!!

    Visit me at http://girl-gulaabi.blogspot.in
    or follow me at www.faceboo.com/gulaabigirl

    Let me know if we can follow each other.:)

    ReplyDelete