Pirata del Viento

11/16/2012

I always love to present new and emergent labels to you, guys. This time I am very excited because it's a label situated in Vienna, where I live: PIRATA DEL VIENTO. He teaches us that fashion and style can easily connect with fair trade and ecological awareness.

Was ich am bloggen wirklich mag ist von neuen, frischen Labels zu erzählen. Diesmal ist es umso erfreulicher, da das Label von dem ich euch erzählen werde seine Wurzeln in Wien hat: PIRATA DEL VIENTO. Mode und Umweltbewusstsein können ab jetzt locker im selben Satz verwendet werden.


The drawings of the artist Francisko Delgado are very delicate, fragile but critical of the society we live in. Mythical creatures full of hope, love, vulnerability. You can tell that the designer has more questions than answers.

Die Zeichnungen von Francisko Delgado sind filigran, komplex und vor allem gesellschaftskritisch. Mystische Fabelwesen tanzen über den Stoff, gefüttert von Hoffnung, Liebe, Zerbrechlichkeit, Kraft.






There is nothing loud or pushy about these shirts, but rather something complex. For example the non-profit-project in Kenia, where a part of the sales revenue goes. Neither the people nor the environment are damaged with the production of the shirts and sweaters.

Von den T-Shirts schreien keine banalen Sprüche, eigentlich ist nichts banal an PIRATA DEL VIENTO. Angefangen vom Non-Profit-Projekt in Kenia, welches durch ein Teil des Verkaufserlöses finanziert wird.




Every single piece it's singularly screen-printed and can be different than the piece before. It doesn't surprise, that the device of PIRATA DEL VIENTO is: Life is a Xerox, you are only a copy?

Die Prints werden einzeln durch Siebdruck aufgetragen. So kann es leicht vorkommen, das sich alle voneinander durch feine Details unterscheiden, frei nach dem Motto des Labels: Life is a Xerox, you are only a copy?



But if you are in Vienna at the moment than go and find him! PIRATA DEL VIENTO is at the FESCHmarkt the 17th and 18th november at the Ottakringer Brauerei!

Und wenn du gerade in Wien bist und dieses Wochenende nichts vor hast, dann besuch PIRATA DEL VIENTO am FESCHmarkt in der Ottakringer Brauerei.



This pirate will go far, drifted by the wind.

Der Wind wird diesen Piraten sicher noch sehr weit bringen.

ME
Eve




53 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, honey for your sweet comment , I just followed you!

    xoxo:LittleMucli

    littlemucli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cool! Thank-you for sharing!!

    Joyce xxx
    Come and visit my blog :)
    Sunshine & Rain

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hearing but new labels!!

    www.insparisian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post:) I invite you to me:)
    http://www.swiatwkolorzeblond.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I am super impressed with these creations. Very interesting and detailed. I'm so glad that they are a people and earth conscious design as well. Thank you for the post!
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So will ich auch mal zeichnen können...
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cool!

    x

    chicksaboutfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice photos!!...Visit http://www.urbanfashionstylee.blogspot.mx/ and check my new post!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey,

    Today is the end of my Six Jewelry give-away.
    Unfortunately I have to tell you that you didn't win anything... :(

    I really appreciated it that you took place in my give-away,
    Thank you for that.
    I hope to see you again soon at my blog!

    x Elena
    www.donna-donna-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm following you now!

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome & cool! amazing t-shirts with funny draws:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great label! Amazing drawings :)

    http://nobresonho.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am following you now via GFC and hope you will come by my blog and do the same :)

    Kate @ A Journey in Style

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my,this is amazing honey!!;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. How beautiful are these, I want one :), I really do!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tolles Label! Klasse Zeichnungen! Mode mit Message...

    LG
    Christiane
    http://bikelovin.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations
    Great posts ever :))
    blog
    http://lancedefolhetim.blogspot.com.br/search/label/No% 20caderninho

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely tshirts. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. Of course we can follow each other hun. I'm now following, hope you follow back xx

    Please check out my blog and follow if you like it. x
    ohsewfashion.com // @ohsewfashion

    ReplyDelete
  19. of course we can follow each other! I follow you now! :)
    please follow me back!
    xoxo

    www.yourfashionmoment.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's a nice one! Very intriguing ideas, & some are quite sarcastic like the last print with the Sumo... it's also my fave of them all. :D

    Follow the Royal Peach

    ReplyDelete
  21. love your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful art work and great pics!
    I am now following you on here and Bloglovin'
    Thanks for visiting my blog. I look forward to many more.
    Tarah Danielle
    Take me toTarah.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very lovely blog you've got here! Thks for visiting Shirley's Luxury Haven! Do let me know after you've followed & I'd be most happy to follow you back wherever :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. it's very original!
    would you like to following each other on gfc,bloglovin,facebook?
    let me know:)

    www.stgermain-girl.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great creations!!!

    New post in www.thegoldenglam.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  26. very nice blog you have here. Thanks for visiting my blog and following :)

    http://mui28.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for comment and visiting my blog.. And yes, I'd like to follow each other.. I'm your new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks for your nice comment on my blog.
    Fun new brand.
    I follow you now.

    XO Arezu

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great post!!

    I am your newest follower.
    Hope you follow me back dear.

    xoxo
    http://www.its-dash.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very cool designs :)
    Thank you for your comment,I'm your newest follower...
    Hope you will follow me,
    Lovee,
    Ena

    http://ohlalabeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. love the post

    http://sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. hi, thank you very much for visiting my blog today! I'm having a look at the one of yours right now and noticed you really live in a beautiful city! I came to Wien once when I was very young, hope to come back soon! and I'm also very glad to follow you from now on! greetings from Italy and hope to hear from you soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's a great city Vale, you have to come back soon ;)

      Delete
  33. Great blog. You`re so pretty. I follow you from Romania. Hope you follow me back.
    Kisses
    Criss
    http://beautyspellblog.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great post! Thanks for visiting my blog!! I'm following you on gfc and bloglovin, follow me back if you like ;)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thanks for your follow on my blog. Sorry, but i don`t have facebook, only blog.
    Kisses :*
    Criss
    http://beautyspellblog.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi, thanks for commenting on my blog.
    Sure, we can follow each other (:
    Waiting for you on my blog. I'm following you now!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  37. I really like these designs, the art is just amazing. I would love to follow each other, I've already added you :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Another great post! Thank you for sharing!

    Erin

    thefashionfairyblog@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. such beautiful illustration I'm your new follower hope you can follow back so we can keep in touch

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  40. Eve, thks for following & I've done the same! Hope to see more of you & stay tuned for my Int'l Giveaways!
    Shirley's Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete
  41. I'm your facebook follower 462,please follow me too:)
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Saint-Germain-Girl/343689579062219

    www.stgermain-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. nice prints

    Subscribed to your blog, I hope for reciprocity!
    Visit to my blog:
    trifonenkov.blogspot.com
    trifonenkov.blogspot.com
    trifonenkov.blogspot.com
    Subscribe to the page on facebook, if not difficult - facebook.com/ilyatrifonenkov

    ReplyDelete
  43. Is it a spanish label? The name is spanish at least...
    NICE!

    THANK YOU SO MUCH for visiting my blog and posting a comment.
    Kissssssssssss
    Leire

    ReplyDelete