DIY: Mousepad

12/05/2012

It's quite difficult choosing a proper DIY gift for a man. I guess this one could help!

Manchmal kann es etwas schwieriger sein die Herren der Schöpfung zu beschenken. Vor allem mit Selbstgebasteltem.


A mousepad can be an original gift if it's personalized! And you don't need much money or material to do it! You just need a mousepad, acrylic paint, brushes and a stencil.

Ein Mousepad kann ein sehr originelles Geschenk werden, wenn es eine persönliche Note verpasst bekommt. Alles was man dazu braucht ist ein altes oder neues Mousepad, Acrylfarben, Pinsel und eine Schablone.


My stencil was an A, my boyfriends name is Arnold.

Meine Schablone war ein A, da der Beschenkte ein Arnold war.


Just stencil the outlines of the template.

Die Umrisse der Schablone nachfahren.


Then color it with the acrylic paint you have chosen.

Dann ist Ausmalen angesagt, und zwar mit den Acrylfarben.


Let it dry for few hours. If the surface is still uneven or scratchy, just use a piece of waxed paper to cover the mousepad.

Lass es für einige Stunden trockenen. Sollte die Oberfläche kratzig oder uneben sein, kann einfach eine Schicht Wachspapier darüber gebügelt werden.


Do you already know what to buy or craft for your boyfriends and male friends? Any other ideas?

Wisst ihr schon mit was ihr eure Freunde beschenkt oder bebastelt? Habt ihr noch mehr Ideen? Dann her damit! :)

ME


P.S. Only few days left to enter the GIVEAWAY! 




25 comments:

  1. creative! i should do this to my old mousepad ^^

    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAAAAAAA, so eine schöne Idee!
    ;)
    LG
    Christiane
    http://bikelovin.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belle foto!
    Seguimi se ti va: www.cf-fashion.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice idea)

    Hugs from Ukraine!

    http://nikascorpio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea!!

    Just followed;)

    http://www.mybeautifulpieceofmind.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing DIY!!, it's so cool!
    you have a great blog, i'm following you now!, i hope you can follow me too :)
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi thanks for your comment!! Yes, we definitely should follow each other. I'm now following you. Hope you do the same.

    love,
    Jalie
    www.jaliechichi.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice ;)

    XOXO
    Arianna

    http://aryannastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow, die Idee ist echt toll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh this is very nice idea! Honestly, as usual, I have no idea what to craft for my bro, need to go through some craft blogs and get inspired! But thanks for sharing your idea! xx
    etiene-et-eugene.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea!

    x

    chicksaboutfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. so nice idea
    your blog is great, i am following you now on gfc (900), bloglovin (94) and instagram (i am lhi88)
    hope that you can visit my blog :)
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for visiting my blog :)

    This is a great DIY! Christmas is fast approaching and I haven't thought of something yet to give to my husband. I would love to try this though I'm not really that creative unlike you.haha :))

    By the way, I am your newest follower in GFC. I hope you would follow back if you want to :)

    -xoxo, FRANCES


    http://hayleytanya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi! u are so good with diy!!! follow u on gfc! wanna follow back? giulia
    fashionmamas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the comment on my blog. I always like to view those who have left a comment on mine, a great way of finding new blogs to read.

    petitesideofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a lovely idea!!

    I found you on a ifb forum and i really love your blog. Followed you.

    http://la-lara1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks for the coment on my blog

    nice blog you have i've realy like it

    i'm following you

    With Love ♥ Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  18. the mousepad looks lovely!

    thanks for visiting my blog,
    i'm already following you in GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow... very creative and original idea... Like it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Following u through the GFC Follow Bck on IFB

    ReplyDelete