A Change

1/05/2013

Sometimes it's good to start a new year with something new. So I decided to dye my hair back to my natural color.

É bello poter iniziare un anno tutto nuovo anche con un look nuovo. Così ho deciso di tornare al mio colore di capelli naturale.


My plan was originally to do an ombre look, my natural color on the roots and the light blond I had on the ends. But the color came out quite uniform.

Avrei voluto un effetto ombre sui miei capelli. Cioè le radici del mio colore naturale, biondo scuro, e le punte di un biondo chiaro.




In the next couple of weeks I'll try to brighten the ends of my hair with a chamomile lotion. If it doesn't work I'll dye the ends.

Il colore però é diventato molto uniforme. Nelle prossime settimane cercherò di schiarirmi le punte con una lozione alla camomilla.

Sweater: H&M
Watch: Primark


Sorry if I was absent lately, I tried to really enjoy the holidays with my family.

Scusatemi se sono stata un pó assente ultimamente. Sto cercando di assaporare le vacanze il piú possibile.

ME



29 comments:

  1. Bellissimo questo colore di capelli!!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    chicwiththeleast.blogpost.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks great natural :D

    xx
    http://garfunkelatmidnight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wonderful golden hair, cant wait for the omre color :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! Amazing sweater! M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great... Love it!!! ANyways, cheers to another year of great fashion and blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks absolutely lovely in this color!! And no worries about enjoying your time over the holidays; I think a lot of us bloggers have been doing the same :) xx

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always wanted to have ombre hair!

    xoxo Jayne from http://somuchfashionsolittlespace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. brilliant hair.. suits you. happy new year!

    xx

    New post up on my blog featuring the burberry cape http://www.chicillusion.com/2013/01/caped-crusader.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look great sweetie ,

    Come by my blog & check my latest post :-
    http://nanybuz91.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the sweater :)



    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I follow you, you follow me to my? a shirt beautiful.

    Happy 2013, are beautiful

    http://losviajesysibaritismosdeauroraboreal.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a really beautiful color, it really suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your new hair, it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like this hair color on you.. good start for 2013!

    Drop by and say "Hi!" sometime :)
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES DAILY
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. hai ragione! cambiare fa sempre bene! Buon 2013 ! bella la tua felpa:)
    Nuovo post sul mio blog dedicato ai regali di natale :
    http://with-out-nose.blogspot.it/2013/01/christmas-gifts-12.html
    Fammi sapere che ne pensi :)
    Ti aspetto :)
    kisses,
    Like a clown

    ReplyDelete
  16. love that sweater! so cute! www.fashionifancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. i LOVE that sweater! is it still available? i had the same problem with trying to keep the tips of my hair lighter. my stylist used less toner on the ends and it kind of worked, but not as much as i would have liked!

    www.insparisian.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear, yes, it should be still available! My styler did the same too...but...well, I have to try it myself! :D

      Delete
  18. looks great! which lip colour are you wearing btw?

    ReplyDelete
  19. hey dear :p
    done following ur blog and i love ur fashions..

    mind to follow each other? :p

    with love from Malaysia,
    ELL

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the sweater! :)
    And your hair looks great... belated happy new Year to you!

    Follow the Royal Peach

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for your comment, I love your sweater! xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love ur sweater!
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete