January's end

1/28/2013

It's so cold lately, it's a challenge to go outside and not freeze! But with my new stuff I bought on sale I simply have to say: challenge accepted!

Fa cosí freddo qui a Vienna, che uscire di casa é davvero una sfida. Però rinchiudersi in casa non é una soluzione definitiva, uscire con i vestiti comprati ai saldi invece sì!

Doughnut Necklace: Abataba
Ring: Six
Useless to say, that I love january just because there are sales...winter just isn't my season.

L'unica ragione per la quale gennaio é un bel mese, é per via dei saldi...l'inverno proprio non fa per me!




My january goodies are all from Zara: the beanie, the knit and the studded leather boots.

I miei acquisti li ho fatti tutti da Zara: il berretto, il maglione e lo stivaletto borchiato.



Knit, boots, hat: Zara
Coat: Primark
Blouse: New Yorker
Necklace: Abataba
Bag: La Bottega Di Nieri Argenti
Photography: David Klotz

So hopefully the end of january is the end of the cold season too...if you keep quite for a second and close your eyes, maybe you can already hear the sound of spring in the distance.

Spero che gennaio sia la fine dell'inverno, ma dubito. Però se vi fermate un attimo e chiudete gli occhi magari sentite già la primavera che canticchia in lontananza.

ME


16 comments:

  1. great pics dear...pretty beanie...
    kiss and happy start of week
    vendy

    NEW POST !!!
    FOLLOW ME ON:
    the simple life of rich people blog
    instagram @thesimplelifeofrichpeople
    twitter @simpleliferichP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look and nice accesories!!Kisses:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. u've got a gr8 style... i love u're blog... want to follow eachother??? if so folow me and let me know.. i'll follow back for sure.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look pretty I love the photos!!Visit http://urbanfashionstylee.blogspot.com and check my new post!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Un look precioso y el bolso es precioso
    Sol
    http://www.solstyless.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful outfit and pictures! I really love it :-)

    xoxo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cool outfit. The soft camel and dark red combo is great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your nail color and the necklace ist beautiful.
    Would you like to follow eacht other? Just let me know:)

    xx Lena

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these natural colors!

    XOXO
    Arianna

    http://aryannastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very lovely winter outfit. :) You have a very nice blog my dear. Maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and I will follow you!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. veyr cute look! I love the burgundy adds!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. I follow you:) now it's your turn.
    have a wonderful evening
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really love your outfit. Bag ang coat are great and very good photos xx
    You have a new follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely outfit, i like your rings (:

    ReplyDelete