Picture Perfect

2/02/2013

I've got a new camera for Christmas, the Nikon D5200 and I love the quality, the clarity and the colors of this pictures. Of course I wanna share some of them with you, guys!

Zu Weihnachten hab ich die Nikon D5200 bekommen, ihr könnt euch ja vorstellen wie glücklich ich war. Die Bildqualität, die Farben, die Schärfe der Bilder... einfach wunderbar! Aber seht selbst!

My grandma's plants
Strangely I realized that the thing I love to take pictures of lately is food. I never did before (not even with my phone) but with this quality and color fastness it looks so delicious!

Komischerweise hab ich bemerkt, dass ich mit dieser Kamera am liebsten Essen fotografiere. Das kommt daher, weil die Farbechtheit wirklich gegeben ist und die Fotos nicht so platt aussehen.
The Burger Andy made for New Year's Eve
Profiterole on my friend Isi's Birthday
Cupcakes I made last week! They were really good!

But also taking pictures of other things is great, I could spend hours and hours with the instruction sheet!

Stundenlang könnte ich die Gebrauchsanweisungen lesen und an der Kamera herumspielen.

Table decoration on New Year's Eve at my friends Evelyn and Andy's home

 Here a sneak peak of my new DIY post...it's something I wanted to do for a long, long time and few days ago I found the perfect fabric.

Hier eine kleine Vorschau meines kommenden DIY-Posts. In Kürze werdet ihr erfahren was es ist! :)

My latest DIY project...you will see more of it soon

Still Evelyn's home, her beautiful lusters

Still my Grandma's garden

 Some things and moments have to be captured in a picture. For beauty's sake.

Manche Augenblicke und Details müssen einfach eingefangen werden... ihrer Schönheit Willen.


ME







14 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos... looks like you got yourself a REALLY nice camera! :)

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.o yummy >.<

    XOXO
    Arianna

    http://aryannastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such nice pictures!
    Have a lovely weekend! :)
    http://dreameranete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics, the cam is great!

    Ivana
    http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice pictures!
    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wheee, congrats! ^_^ I have a Nikon d5100

    ReplyDelete
  7. i want a good camera, i use my phone camera LOL
    cath kidston giveaway : 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos!
    http://invogueoneday.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow u're doing it like a pro.. thnx for following honey.. followed u back.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pics look like I can reach out and actually feel the image lol <3

    All things J
    http://trinibkbabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great blog. Found you off IFB. :)

    ReplyDelete