Black Sun

3/25/2013

It won't stop snowing in Vienna...it's like a never ending winter tale...it get's boring after a while. So a thing that's helpful is definitely find something that cheers me up. Well, it's hard to find the sun behind those heavy clouds, but I've found pics from last October when the sun was shining and it wasn't cold at all.

Non smette piú di nevicare a Vienna. È come una favola d'inverno che ormai é stata raccontata troppe volte, é stancante. Ho cercato di trovare qualcosa che mi scaldasse un pó il cuore in questi giorni gelidi, ma il sole non lo ho trovato, si é ben nascosto dietro quel tappetto di nuvole che qui si chiama cielo. Peró ho trovato alcune foto di ottobre scorso, quando il sole non mancava e non faceva per niente freddo. 


I've never showed you this pictures before, so I guess now it's time.

Non ve le ho mai mostrate, e allora: cosa sto aspettando?


Boots & Shirt: H&M
Jeans: Telly Wejil
Scarf: Primark
Lip Tattoo: Crazy factory




I can almost feel the warmth of the sun on my skin...almost...

Sento quasi il sole che mi accarezza il viso...quasi...

ME

lingering for spring




13 comments:

  1. amazing photos, dear :)





    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woow amazing look!
    Love your outfit and pictures! <3
    http://dreameranete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great in this dark outfit it's onderful!

    www.ladyparisienne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always loved the way blondes look in all black/dark outfits and lips :) You're gorgeous!!

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's still snowing in england!! its so stupid! where is spring?
    love your sunglasses
    cool tattoo aswell
    A
    www.23ofashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's a gergeous dear.. love your pict..


    ristlicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit, you look great!

    xoxo, Diana
    http://www.xoxodiana.com
    The Neon Factor ☠

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh, I wish I can have some of your coldness. Where I'm from it's just hot every day through the year!
    I like your sunnies. Looks good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful pics!!!
    kisses

    www.wallofstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! Lovely photos! You look amazing! Would you like to follow each other via GFC, bloglovin' and facebook?

    Evi xoxo

    The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful photos, hope the sun starts to shine soon.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfit <3 Love your oxblood scarf with black!

    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Same here in North-West Germany. It was so cold today that I ran to my car, so as not to freeze my nose & fingers off on the way. :D

    I love that scarf of yours, the colour is so beautiful!

    Follow the Royal Peach

    ReplyDelete